Monday, February 27, 2023

Cyclist Blamed For His Own Death During Trial Of a USPS Truck Driver Who Killed Him

"“I’m happy he was charged with something, but a misdemeanor takes almost no consideration that my husband died,” Brimer told Streesblog in 2121. “He ran my husband down with a mail truck. The charge of ‘failure to yield’ doesn’t even suggest that a man died. It’s more like, ‘Whoopsie, I guess I didn’t look.'” Defense manipulated the truth, blamed the cyclist Fast forward to this week. The trial of Sergei Alekseev resulted in a conviction on the “failure to yield” misdemeanor charge, but not before Alekseev’s defense attorney blamed Williamson for being run over, even though the cyclist clearly had the right of way and was riding in a bike lane. ..."    


This Article is From: www.yahoo.com


Read our latest posts!