Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mail Monitoring

Question: Are there companies that provide mail monitoring services? ...As an individual running a small direct mail service I have a need to monitor the timely delivery of my mailing campaign(s). Specifically I need to know the receipt date of the mail I send out. This will assist me in providing the quality of service I need to provide my customers    
Answer: Yes, there are is a multitude of companies that offer Mail monitoring services. We recommend you shop around for companies providing the services you need. We also recommend that you continuously alter the service you use to get a truer perspective of your direct mail program. One company, for example, is US Monitor. US Monitor describes their services as follows:

  • You are given a unique decoy name for the cities you choose. The decoy name is incorporated into your mailing list. When our agents receive mail addressed to the decoy name, the receipt date is entered into our database. You can run password protected Internet reports or choose to have the mail returned to you unopened.
  • Mail monitor services are great for Standard Class mailers, periodical mailers and Parcel Select mailers. Please also remember that the US Postal Service offers fantastic tracking programs as well.



    This Article is From: The Postal Newsgroup

    Read our latest posts!

    .